Peliminary 2014 Calender is now available for viewing. It is 17"x22" and printed on canvas. I will be finishing it next week then print them up and ship in time for the holidays...all at no cost to you. Sorry for the delay but apparently I am very indecisive when it comes to picking pics. I can also customise the calender with your personal pics if you wish, just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eric LaCore Photoraphy also has over 900 pics that you can use. Click here for the calendar.
What is CampAnime?
CampAnime is a 3-day Anime Convention beginning at 3 pm on Friday, Sept. 19th, and ending at 4 pm Sunday, Sept. 21st. CampAnime will once again be held at the Camp Woodstock Conference and Retreat facility located at 42 Camp Road, Woodstock Valley, CT.
An indoor con with outdoor fun!
With 10 INDOOR conference rooms, CampAnime is the place to be! Get ready for panels, contests, game shows, dancing, karaoke, workshops, anime showings, and a whole lot more!
What's unique about CampAnime is that we also have a bunch of outdoor activities planned as well.
- We invite you to take advantage of the conventions outdoor facilities such as the Archery range, a beautiful lake for swimming and boating, BB gun range, basketball court, rock climbing wall, and a dodgeball court...(cosplay dodgeball - we're doing it again this year). We even have a fire juggler/breather. All outdoor activities will be supervised by YMCA staff members.
Discounted Admission to Parents and children 6 and younger.
- CampAnime is offering discounts to schools and community groups. Just contact us and we can work out a day or weekend trip for your school's anime club.
- CampAnime is a family-friendly affair; however, staying overnight at the camp is limited to persons over eighteen years of age unless accompanied by an adult. If needed we can provide "Den mothers" for those under 18. Den mothers would be in charge of your cabin and would act as your mom for the weekend. If you need a den mother please let us know as we only have a few of these spots available.
- We are encouraging parents to attend this event with their children. There is flat $5 admission charge for the weekend for parents so long as they pay for their child. There is also no admission charge for children 6 or younger. Since we understand that most parents may have no idea what Anime is, our hope is that they come and see why the kids make such a fuss about it. We promise to have events that everyone will appreciate and, at the very least, you get to spend a day learning more about something your child enjoys.
- Our goal is to make everyone feel at home. The East con ops room will be a place for people to unwind for a bit. It has a kitchen, a great view of the lake, a cosplay cafe and some comfy couches--so feel free to stop by, grab a cup of coffee, and watch the sunset! ^_^
- Please keep in mind that while the admission to the convention for parents will $5.00, we do not provide free lodging or food. We do offer a discounted rate of $79.99 for parents, which includes 2 nights' lodging and 6 meals.
CampAnime 2013, now with 30% more fire.
Click Here for more pics of the camp.
2014 CampAnime free pass winners- we will be attending cons all year long so visit us to see how to win a free pass.
Aaron Edelstein- Full pass, 3 day admission/2 nights lodging/meals
As with any event, everything on this site is subject to change without any notice.